Thursday, October 21, 2010

new schedule

I've decided to change the way I update my Sims. Instead of writing about four households per year (one household for every season), I'm going to use a two-year-round system like over at Lakeside Heights, where I write an update for every Sim month, and after two Sim years I've covered almost every household. I'm also going to start including school updates for the elementary and high school kids. I'm really excited about this new schedule, although it may take me some time to get used to it, so the next few updates may be kind of late.

I haven't been updating very much lately because I've been very distracted by setting up a downtown. I finally created the perfect neighborhood terrain using Sim City 4, and I've been slowly putting in buildings. It's still very sparse, but once it's more developed I'll include pictures. I've also been trying to fill in some of the gaps in the Providence neighborhood so I can include neighborhood photos. But I've put the building on hold so I can keep going with the storytelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment