Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lowell College: Spring 2043

Spring 2043 - Juniors: Nate Centowski, Theo Centowski, Opal Raymond; Sophomores: Christian Andrews, Ellie Fairchild, Justin Kim, Meg Stanton, Aimee Wheeler; Freshmen: Isaiah Gavigan, George Smith, Tina Traveller, Riley Wilder, Curtis Wren.

There are a lot of relationship changes this semester. Curtis Wren and Ellie Fairchild are dating, although both of them insist it's not serious.

Isaiah has a crush on a cute blond cheerleader named Emmy.

Things with Aimee and Justin have been pretty strained lately. Aimee has always spent a lot of time alone studying, but Justin doesn't come by to see her as often as he used to.

"Where's Aimee?" Christian asks. "Is she going to study with us?"

"I don't know. She's probably in her room. I haven't seen her today."

They just aren't in sync anymore, the way they used to be. Or maybe they never really were. She's always studying in the library or her room; he was always waiting for her to finish working so they could spend time together. But now he isn't willing to wait for her. Even when she pulls herself away from her textbooks and papers to go to Christian's party, Justin spends most of the night talking to other people.

Riley has also been wondering about her relationship this semester.

"What's up with your boyfriend and Gabriella?" Curtis asks Riley.

"They're just friends," she says.

"Yeah right."

"She's engaged. And I like her."

She does like Gabriella, but Curtis isn't totally off base. Riley wonders why Gabriella spends so much time with her boyfriend. One night she comes over to George's room and catches Gabriella flirting with him, but George just pushes Gabriella away.

"You don't have to worry about Gabriella," George says. "I love you."

"I love you too."

But not every couple makes it through spring semester.

"We need to talk," Justin says.

"I don't think this is working," he says.

"Is this because of my brother and your mom? Because that has nothing to do with us."

"No, I just don't think this is what I want anymore. I'm sorry."

*****

Spring Term Grades
Nate Centowski: A+, GPA 4.0
Theo Centowski: A+, GPA 2.7
Opal Raymond: A+, GPA 3.0
Christian Andrews: A+, GPA 3.7
Ellie Fairchild: B, GPA 3.2
Justin Kim: B, GPA 3.0
Meg Stanton: A+, GPA 4.0
Aimee Wheeler: A+, GPA 4.0
Isaiah Gavigan: A+, GPA 4.0
Gabriella Newson: B-, GPA 3.4
George Smith: B+, GPA 3.2
Tina Traveller: A+, GPA 3.5
Riley Wilder: A+, GPA 3.5
Curtis Wren: B-, GPA 2.8

*****


Oh Gabriella! I didn't know someone in a relationship could roll a Want to fall in love with another sim, especially a family sim! I really expected George and Riley to break up this semester. They never roll wants for each other, and he has three bolts with Gabriella and only two with Riley. But every time Gabriella tried to flirt with him, he rejected her, and ACR kept having him and Riley make out. Maybe George and Riley are meant for each other.

This entry feels very scattered to me, but I had a hard time connecting all of these different stories. I left out a bunch of the characters, but I felt like I had to write about both Justin and Aimee and George, Riley, and Gabriella. Maybe next round I'll try breaking up the college updates into different parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment